Report NEP-CWA-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudio Morana, 2012. "The Oil price-Macroeconomy Relationship since the Mid- 1980s: A global perspective," Working Papers 2012.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yu-Hsiang Lei & Guy Michaels, 2012. "Do Giant Oilfield Discoveries Fuel Internal Armed Conflicts?," OxCarre Working Papers, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford 067, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Severin Borenstein & Ryan Kellogg, 2012. "The Incidence of an Oil Glut: Who Benefits from Cheap Crude Oil in the Midwest?," NBER Working Papers 18127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kong, Minji & Han, Doo Bong & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 2012. "Interrelationship and Volatility Transmission between Grain and Oil Prices," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 124377, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Christian Ebeke & Luc DÃ©sirÃ© Omgba & Rachid Laajaj, 2012. "On the allocation of talented people in developing countries: the role of oil rents," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-26, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX.
- Ludovico Alcorta & Morgan Bazilian & Giuseppe De Simone & Ascha Pedersen, 2012. "Return on Investment from Industrial Energy Efficiency: Evidence from Developing Countries," Working Papers 2012.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Moser, Christoph & Rose, Andrew K, 2012. "Why Do Trade Negotiations Take So Long?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8993, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna, 2012. "Global food markets by 2030: What roles for farm TFP growth and trade policies?," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society 124192, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Daniel Berkowitz & Mark Hoekstra & Koen Schoors, 2012. "Does Finance Cause Growth? Evidence from the Origins of Banking in Russia," NBER Working Papers 18139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akarca, Ali T. & Tansel, Aysit, 2012. "Southwest as the New Internal Migration Destination in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 6627, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew E. Clark, 2012. "Happiness, Habits and High Rank: Comparisons in Economic and Social Life," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 452, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).