Report NEP-CWA-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bojnec, Štefan, 2011. "Land Markets in the EU Candidate Countries of Croatia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Turkey," Factor Markets Working Papers 96, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Bojnec, Štefan, 2011. "Agricultural and Rural Capital Markets in the EU Candidate Countries: Croatia, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Turkey," Factor Markets Working Papers 108, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Harinder Kohli & Ashok Sharma & Anil Sood & Haruhiko Kuroda, 2011. "Asia 2050: Realizing the Asian Century: Overview," Other Working Papers asia2050overview, Emerging Markets Forum.
- Anita Prakash & Ikumo Isono, 2012. "ASEAN in the Global Economy-An Enhanced Economic and Political Role," Working Papers PB-2012-01, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Yu SHENG & Xunpeng SHI, 2011. "Energy Market Integration and Economic Convergence: Implications for East Asia," Working Papers DP-2011-05, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- James D. Hamilton, 2012. "Oil Prices, Exhaustible Resources, and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 17759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Resat Ceylan & Funda Telatar & Erdinc Telatar, 2012. "Real Convergence in Some OECD Countries," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers 20121, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
- Lei Zhu & ZhongXiang Zhang & Ying Fan, 2011. "An Evaluation of Overseas Oil Investment Projects under Uncertainty Using a Real Options Based Simulation Model," Working Papers 2011.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Charles F. Mason, 2011. "Why do Firms Hold Oil Stockpiles?," Working Papers 2011.100, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ken Itakura, 2011. "The Economic Consequences of Shifting Away From Nuclear Energy," Working Papers PB-2011-04, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Brutscher, P-B., 2012. "Making Sense of Oil Stamp Saving Schemes," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1203, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Joseph E. Aldy & Robert N. Stavins, 2011. "The Promise and Problems of Pricing Carbon: Theory and Experience," Working Papers 2011.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jimenez Porras, G., 2011. "Sustainable Upgrading of Smallholders in Global Agri-food Chains," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5014444, Tilburg University.
- Mauricio Cárdenas & Santiago Ramírez & Didem Tuzemen, 2011. "Commodity dependence and fiscal capacity," Research Working Paper RWP 11-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Benno Torgler, 2011. "Work Values in Western and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 2011.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.