Report NEP-CWA-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emel Memis & S. A. Kaya Bahce, 2011. "Estimating the Impact of the Recent Economic Crisis on Work Time in Turkey," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_686, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Gözde Yilmaz, 2011. "Is There a Puzzle? Compliance with Minority Rights in Turkey (1999-2010)," KFG Working Papers p0023, Free University Berlin.
- S. Mustafa Durakoglu, 2011. "Political Endowments and Electricity Market Regulation in Turkey: An Institutional Analysis," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/08, European University Institute.
- Beken Saatcioglu, 2011. "Unpacking the Compliance Puzzle - The Case of Turkey‘s AKP under EU Conditionality," KFG Working Papers p0014, Free University Berlin.
- Fabrizio Cafaggi & Olha Cherednychenko & Marise Cremona & Kati Cseres & Lukasz Gorywoda & Rozeta Karova & Hans-Wolfgang Micklitz & Karolina Podstawa, 2010. "Europeanization of Private Law in Central and Eastern Europe Countries (CEECs): Preliminary Findings and Research Agenda," EUI-LAW Working Papers 15, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Carlo Cambini & Laura Rondi, 2011. "Independence, Investment and Political Interference: Evidence from the European Union," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/42, European University Institute.
- Daniele Gallo, 2011. "Social Security and Health Services in EU Law: Towards Convergence or Divergence in Competition State Aids and Free Movement?," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/19, European University Institute.
- Daniele Gallo, 2011. "Social Security and Health Services in EU Law: Towards Convergence or Divergence in Competition State Aids and Free Movement?," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 19, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Vassilis Tselios & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Andy Pike & John Tomaney & Gianpiero Torrisi, 2011. "Income inequality, decentralisation and regional development in Western Europe," Working Papers 2011-16, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Shaikh, Salman Ahmed, 2011. "Thesis of religion: normative basis of Islamic economics," MPRA Paper 20289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaikh, Salman Ahmed, 2011. "A critical analysis of Mudarabah & a new approach to equity financing in Islamic finance," MPRA Paper 19697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2011. "Trade Costs and Economic Development," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 54, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Sarker, Debnarayan & Das, Debraj, 2011. "Performance of manufacturing industry in Indian states: who loose and why?," MPRA Paper 33645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Roca, 2011. "Measuring corruption: perception surveys or victimization surveys? Towards a better comprehension of populations’ perception mechanisms: press freedom, confidence and gossip," Documents de travail 167, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Sarker, Debnarayan & Das, Debraj, 2011. "Institution of politically motivated policy certainty of government on economic growth: a study among major Indian states," MPRA Paper 33499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2011. "Cities in Transition," Discussion Papers 42, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Claude Ménard, 2011. "A New Institutional Perspective on Environmental Issues," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00624307, HAL.