Report NEP-CWA-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Basedau & Thomas Richter, 2011. "Why Do Some Oil Exporters Experience Civil War But Others Do Not? â€“ A Qualitative Comparative Analysis of Net Oil-Exporting Countries," GIGA Working Paper Series 157, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Lindner, Ines & Strulik, Holger, 2011. "From Tradition to Modernity: Economic Growth in a Small World," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-478, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Mau, Vladimir, 2011. "The role of state and creation of a market economy in Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 23/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Nagl, Stephan & FÃ¼rsch, Michaela & JÃ¤gemann, Cosima & BettzÃ¼ge, Marc Oliver, 2011. "The economic value of storage in renewable power systems - the case of thermal energy storage in concentrating solar plants," EWI Working Papers, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln 2011-8, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Moshik Lavie & Christophe Muller, 2011. "Incentives and Survival in Violent Conflicts," Research Working Papers, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict 47, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Grigol, Modebadze, 2011. "Foreign Investment Effects on the Banking Sector in Georgia," MPRA Paper 32897, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Romain Bouis & Romain Duval & Fabrice Murtin, 2011. "The Policy and Institutional Drivers of Economic Growth Across OECD and Non-OECD Economies: New Evidence from Growth Regressions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 843, OECD Publishing.
- Nora Lustig, 2011. "The Knowledge Bank and poverty reduction," Working Papers 209, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Diego Moccero & Shingo Watanabe & Boris Cournède, 2011. "What Drives Inflation in the Major OECD Economies?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 854, OECD Publishing.
- Stéphanie Guichard & Elena Rusticelli, 2011. "A Dynamic Factor Model for World Trade Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 874, OECD Publishing.
- Schaffer, Axel, 2011. "Appropriate policy measures to attract private capital in consideration of regional efficiency in using infrastructure and human capital," Working Paper Series in Economics 31, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Growitsch, Christian & Stronzik, Marcus, 2011. "Ownership Unbundling of Gas Transmission Networks - Empirical Evidence," EWI Working Papers, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln 2011-7, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Paola Bertolini & Francesco Pagliacci, 2011. "Lisbon strategy and EU countries’ performance: social inclusion and sustainability," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0088, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Paolo Foschi & Stefano Pagliarani & Andrea Pascucci, 2011. "Black-Scholes formulae for Asian options in local volatility models," Quaderni di Dipartimento 7, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- Jimborean, R., 2011. "The Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the New EU Member States," Working papers, Banque de France 341, Banque de France.
- Pierre-Henri Faure, 2011. "Does the fight against corruption require international cooperation?," Working Papers hal-00610523, HAL.
- Radulescu, Crina, 2011. "Can We Really Change EU Law? The European Citizens' Initiative," Apas Papers 411, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Karpaty, Patrik & Tingvall, Patrik Gustavsson, 2011. "Offshoring and Home Country R&D," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 254, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.