Report NEP-CWA-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Catik, A. Nazif & Karaçuka, Mehmet, 2011. "A comparative analysis of alternative univariate time series models in forecasting Turkish inflation," DICE Discussion Papers 20, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Richard P C Brown & Fabrizio Carmignani & Ghada Fayad, 2011. "Migrants' Remittances and financial Development: Macro- and Micro-level Evidence of a Perverse Relationship," OxCarre Working Papers 059, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Mariam Camarero & Juana Castillo & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo & Cecilio Tamarit, 2011. "Eco-efficiency and convergence in OECD countries," Working Papers 1116, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Abraham, Vinoj & Rajan, Irudaya S, 2011. "Global financial crisis and return of South Asian Gulf migrants: patterns and determinants of their integration to local labour markets," MPRA Paper 31386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kyriaki Remoundou & Fikret Adaman & Phoebe Koundouri & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes, 2011. "Are Preferences for Environmental Quality Sensitive to Financial Funding Schemes? Evidence from a Marine Restoration Programme in the Black Sea," Working Papers 2011.38, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.