Report NEP-CWA-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beck, T.H.L., 2011. "Finance and Oil. Is there a Resource Curse in Financial Development?," Discussion Paper 2011-017, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gulumser, A.A. & Baycan, T. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "Business dynamics as the source of counterurbanisation: An empirical analysis of Turkey," Serie Research Memoranda 0021, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Poghosyan, K. & Magnus, J.R., 2011. "WALS estimation and forecasting in factor-based dynamic models with an application to Armenia," Discussion Paper 2011-054, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dehghan Nejad, Omid, 2011. "The review of financial repression policies and banking system in Iran," MPRA Paper 30924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akgun, A.A. & Baycan Levent, T. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "The engine of sustainable rural development: Embeddedness of entrepreneurs in rural Turkey," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Omay, Tolga & Takay Araz, Bahar & Ilalan, Deniz, 2011. "The effects of terrorist activities on foreign direct investment: nonlinear Evidence," MPRA Paper 31015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefanie Glotzbach, 2011. "On the notion of ecological justice," Working Paper Series in Economics 204, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- FUSCO Alessio & SILBER Jacques, 2011. "Ordinal Variables and the Measurement of Polarization," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-33, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Hasnain, Zahid, 2011. "Incentive compatible reforms : the political economy of public investments in Mongolia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5667, The World Bank.
- Elena Meschi & Erol Taymaz & Marco Vivarelli, 2010. "Trade, Technology And Skills: Evidence From Turkish Microdata," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1062, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Gibson, John & McKenzie, David, 2011. "Eight questions about brain drain," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5668, The World Bank.
- Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibottix, 2011. "War Signals: A Theory of Trade, Trust and Conflict," HiCN Working Papers 95, Households in Conflict Network.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Ruslan Gurtoviy & Verena Utikal, 2011. "Size Matters - When it Comes to Lies," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-14, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Leeuwen, E.S. van & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 2011. "Climate change: From global concern to regional challenge," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Tao Kong, 2011. "Governance Quality and Economic Growth," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-537, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Jensen, Jesper & Tarr, David G., 2011. "Deep trade policy options for Armenia : the importance of services, trade facilitation and standards liberalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5662, The World Bank.
- Davide Castellani & Alfredo Jimenez Palmero & Antonello Zanfei, 2011. "The Gravity of R&D FDIs," Working Papers 1106, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Christoph Böhringer & Bouwe Dijkstra & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2011. "Sectoral and regional expansion of emissions trading," Discussion Papers 654, Research Department of Statistics Norway.