Report NEP-CWA-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sezgin Polat & Francesco Saraceno, 2010. "Macroeconomic Shocks and Labor Supply in Emerging Countries. Some Lessons from Turkey," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-36, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Erdogan Kumcu & James E. McClure, 2010. "The Common Agricultural Policy v. Turkish Admission to the EU," Working Papers 201011, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2010.
- Kinda, Romuald, 2010. "Democratic institutions and environmental quality: effects and transmission channels," MPRA Paper 27455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mikic, Mia & Ramjoue, Melanie, 2010. "Achieving the trade targets of Millennium Development Goal 8: Status in the least developed countries of Asia and the Pacific," MPRA Paper 27451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fallahi, Firouz & Sakineh, Sojoodi & Mehin Aslaninia, Nasim, 2010. "Determinants of Labor Productivity in Iran’s Manufacturing Firms: With Emphasis on Labor Education and Training," MPRA Paper 27447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Abdul Rashid, Salwa Hanim & Taha, Zahari, 2010. "Virtual R&D Teams: A potential growth of education-industry collaboration," MPRA Paper 27414, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jul 2010.
- Rowthorn, Robert & Seabright, Paul, 2010. "Property Rights, Warfare and the Neolithic Transition," IDEI Working Papers 654, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Koshy, Perumal, 2010. "Role of rural business incubators in translating micro finance to sustainable micro enterprises," MPRA Paper 27381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Yong, 2010. "Evolving Asian Power Balances and Alternate Conceptions for Building Regional Institutions," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 68, Asian Development Bank.
- David J. Ramberg & John E. Parsons, 2010. "The Weak Tie Between Natural Gas and Oil Prices," Working Papers 1017, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- DELPIERRE Matthieu & VERHEYDEN Bertrand, 2010. "Remittances as pure or precautionary investment? Risk, savings and return migration," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2010-39, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2010. "Does government ideology influence budget composition? Empirical evidence from OECD countries," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-16, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Abdur R. Chowdhury, 2010. "The Asian Currency Crisis: Origins, Lessons and Future Outlook," Working Papers id:3306, eSocialSciences.