Report NEP-CWA-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sezgin Polat & Francesco Saraceno, 2010. "Macroeconomic Shocks and Labor Supply in Emerging Countries. Some Lessons from Turkey," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE) 2010-36, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Erdogan Kumcu & James E. McClure, 2010. "The Common Agricultural Policy v. Turkish Admission to the EU," Working Papers, Ball State University, Department of Economics 201011, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2010.
- Kinda, Romuald, 2010. "Democratic institutions and environmental quality: effects and transmission channels," MPRA Paper 27455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mikic, Mia & Ramjoue, Melanie, 2010. "Achieving the trade targets of Millennium Development Goal 8: Status in the least developed countries of Asia and the Pacific," MPRA Paper 27451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fallahi, Firouz & Sakineh, Sojoodi & Mehin Aslaninia, Nasim, 2010. "Determinants of Labor Productivity in Iran’s Manufacturing Firms: With Emphasis on Labor Education and Training," MPRA Paper 27447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Abdul Rashid, Salwa Hanim & Taha, Zahari, 2010. "Virtual R&D Teams: A potential growth of education-industry collaboration," MPRA Paper 27414, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jul 2010.
- Rowthorn, Robert & Seabright, Paul, 2010. "Property Rights, Warfare and the Neolithic Transition," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 654, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Koshy, Perumal, 2010. "Role of rural business incubators in translating micro finance to sustainable micro enterprises," MPRA Paper 27381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Yong, 2010. "Evolving Asian Power Balances and Alternate Conceptions for Building Regional Institutions," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration, Asian Development Bank 68, Asian Development Bank.
- David J. Ramberg & John E. Parsons, 2010. "The Weak Tie Between Natural Gas and Oil Prices," Working Papers, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research 1017, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- DELPIERRE Matthieu & VERHEYDEN Bertrand, 2010. "Remittances as pure or precautionary investment? Risk, savings and return migration," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series, CEPS/INSTEAD 2010-39, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2010. "Does government ideology influence budget composition? Empirical evidence from OECD countries," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-16, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Abdur R. Chowdhury, 2010. "The Asian Currency Crisis: Origins, Lessons and Future Outlook," Working Papers id:3306, eSocialSciences.