Report NEP-CWA-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timothy Azarchs & Tamar Khitarishvili, 2010. "Disaggregating the Resource Curse: Is the Curse More Difficult to Dispel in Oil States than in Mineral States?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_641, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Barbone, Luca & Reva, Anna & Zaidi, Salman, 2010. "Tajikistan : key priorities for climate change adaptation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5487, The World Bank.
- Peter A. Petri, 2010. "The Determinants of Bilateral FDI: Is Asia Different?," Working Papers 12, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Peter A. Petri & Michael G. Plummer & Fan Zhai, 2010. "The Economics of the ASEAN Economic Community," Working Papers 13, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Sofronis Clerides & Peter Davis & Antonis Michis, 2010. "The Impact of the Iraq War on US Consumer Goods Sales in Arab Countries," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 06-2010, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Item repec:eab:energy:2345 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert Kappel, 2010. "On the Economics of Regional Powers: Comparing China, India, Brazil, and South Africa," GIGA Working Paper Series 145, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Georg Strüver, 2010. "Too Many Resources or Too Few? What Drives International Conflicts?," GIGA Working Paper Series 147, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Joachim Betz & Melanie Hanif, 2010. "The Formation of Preferences in Two-level Games: An Analysis of India’s Domestic and Foreign Energy Policy," GIGA Working Paper Series 142, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:3244 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Roengchai Tansuchat, 2010. "Crude Oil Hedging Strategies Using Dynamic Multivariate GARCH," KIER Working Papers 743, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.