Report NEP-CWA-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roy, Tirthankar, 2009. "Economic Conditions in Early Modern Bengal: A Contribution to the Divergence Debate," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7522, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sule Sahin & Adem Yavuz Elveren, 2009. "A Cost Analysis of a Minimum Pension Guarantee for the Individual Pension System in Turkey," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah, University of Utah, Department of Economics 2009_13, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Elena Meschi & Erol Taymaz & Marco Vivarelli, 2009. "Trade, Technology and Skills: Evidence from Turkish Microdata," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2009-097, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Ramalingam, Abhijit, 2009. ""Endogenous" Relative Concerns: The Impact of Workers' Characteristics on Status and Pro ts in the Firm," MPRA Paper 18759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Onur Olgun & Ý. Hakan Yetkiner, 2009. "The Superiority of Time-Varying Hedge Ratios in Turkish Futures," Working Papers, Izmir University of Economics 0907, Izmir University of Economics.