Report NEP-CWA-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Privitera, Donatella & Rognetta, Bernardo, 2008. "Caratteristiche e mutamenti del commercio agro-alimentare: un confronto fra Italia ed India," 2008 XVI Convegno Annuale SIEA - Le Dinamiche del Commercio Agro-alimentare Tra Commodities e Prodotti Differenziati, 5-6 Giugno 2008, Trieste 48177, Italian Society of Agri-food Economics/Società Italiana di Economia Agro-Alimentare (SIEA).
- Haq, Zahoor Ul & Meilke, Karl D., 2009. "The Role of Income Growth in Emerging Markets and the BRICs in Agrifood Trade," Working Papers 48122, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Gayathri Devi, Mekala & Samad, Madar & Davidson, Brian & Boland, Anne-Maree, 2009. "Valuing a Clean River: A case study of Musi River, Hyderabad, India," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48164, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Davenport, Scott V. & Chadha, R. & Gale, R., 2009. "Competition Policy Reform in Agriculture: A Comparison of the BRICs Countries," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48154, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter B. R. & Reardon, Thomas, 2009. "Transforming the rural nonfarm economy: Opportunities and threats in the developing world," Issue briefs 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Salarpour, Mashallah & Hasanpour, Hadi, 2009. "The tariff reduction on Agricultural sector in Iran," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48170, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hammoudeh, S.M. & Yuan, Y. & McAleer, M.J., 2008. "Shock and volatility spillovers among equity sectors of the Gulf Arab stock markets," Econometric Institute Report EI 2008-29, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.