Report NEP-CWA-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou & Khandelwal, Amit & Pavcnik, Nina & Topalova, Petia, 2008. "Multi-product Firms and Product Turnover in the Developing World: Evidence from India," CEPR Discussion Papers 6881, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Menon, Sudha Venu, 2008. "Drivers of economic growth in Gujarat," MPRA Paper 9233, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jan 2008.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9285 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ahmed, Vaqar & O' Donoghue, Cathal, 2008. "Welfare impact of external balance in pakistan: CGE-microsimulation analysis," MPRA Paper 9267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Audretsch, David B & Tamvada, Jagannadha Pawan, 2008. "The Distribution of Firm Start-Up Size Across Geographic Space," CEPR Discussion Papers 6846, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark Pauly & Fredric E. Blavin & Sudha Meghan, 2008. "Is There a Market for Voluntary Health Insurance in Developing Countries?," NBER Working Papers 14095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.