Report NEP-CWA-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pandey, Adya Prasad, 2007. "Indian sugar industry - a strong industrial base for rural India," MPRA Paper 6065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konosuke Odaka, 2007. "Exploring and Sharing Asian Economic History: An Interim Report on the Asian Historical Statistics Database Project," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d07-227, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pandey, Adya Prasad & Shivesh, Shivesh, 2007. "Wage and income differentials on the basis of gender in Indian agriculture," MPRA Paper 6088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sayan, Serdar & Tekin-Koru, Ayca, 2007. "Remittances, Business Cycles and Poverty: The Recent Turkish Experience," MPRA Paper 6029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pandey, Adya Prasad & Shivesh,, 2007. "Routes of survial of SSI in India and its futurity - a study of pre and post reform period," MPRA Paper 965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Menon, Sudha Venu, 2007. "Ground Water Management: Need for Sustainable Approach," MPRA Paper 6078, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Nov 2007.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-12-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ashlesha Datar & Arkadipta Ghosh & Neeraj Sood, 2007. "Mortality Risks, Health Endowments, and Parental Investments in Infancy: Evidence from Rural India," NBER Working Papers 13649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pandey, Adya Prasad & Shivesh,, 2007. "Indian SMEs and their uniqueness in the country," MPRA Paper 6086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adaman, Fikret & Ardic, Oya Pinar & Erus, Burcay & Tuzemen, Didem, 2007. "Hospital Choice: Survey Evidence From Istanbul," MPRA Paper 6093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ardic, Oya Pinar & Yuzereroglu, Uygar, 2007. "How Do Individuals Choose Banks? An Application to Household Level Data from Turkey," MPRA Paper 6096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pandey, Adya Prasad, 2007. "Labour management relation: A radical deal for industrial peace," MPRA Paper 6085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wasim Shahid Malik, 2007. "Monetary Policy Objectives in Pakistan: An Empirical Investigation," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:35, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Gehl Sampath, Padmashree, 2007. "Innovation and Competitive Capacity in Bangladeshs Pharmaceutical Sector," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 031, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.