Report NEP-CWA-2006-08-12This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-08-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Melissa Bilal, 2006. "Women’s solidarity as a resistance strategy against liberalidentity politics in Turkey," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp153, IIIS.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-08-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Henseler, 2006. "Horizontal versus Vertical Electronic Business-to-Business Marketplaces," Discussion paper series from the Institute of Economics and Law, University of Stuttgart 2006/1, University of Stuttgart, Institute of Economics and Law.
- Gächter, Simon & Herrmann, Benedikt, 2006. "The Limits of Self-Governance in the Presence of Spite: Experimental Evidence from Urban and Rural Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 2236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).