Report NEP-CWA-2006-05-27This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hazarika, Gautam & Bedi, Arjun S., 2006. "Child Work and Schooling Costs in Rural Northern India," IZA Discussion Papers 2136, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gauthier Lanot & Peter Lawrence, 2005. "Financial Liberalization and Household Financial Behaviour in India," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2005/15, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Manisha Chakrabarty, 2005. "Son Preference And Its Determinants In Rural India: An Analysis Based On A Composite Measure of Gender Bias," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2005/02, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Sasidharan, Subash, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment and Technology Spillovers: Evidence from The Indian Manufacturing Sector," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 010, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Ifat Maoz & Ilan Yaniv & Naama Ivri, 2006. "Decision Framing and Support for Concessions in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict," Discussion Paper Series dp423, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Beck, Thorsten & Laeven, Luc, 2006. "Resolution of failed banks by deposit insurers : cross-country evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3920, The World Bank.