Report NEP-CWA-2005-02-06This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. vacant issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Meltem Dayioglu & Serap Türüt-Asik, 2004. "Gender Differences in Academic Performance in a Large Public University in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 0417, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2004.
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:mediterranean-bauer-herz_2004-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hazans, Mihails, 2005. "Unemployment and the earnings structure in Latvia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3504, The World Bank.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Aman Agarwal & Jun Du, 2005. "Financial Integration for India Stock Market, a Fractional Cointegration Approach," Departmental Working Papers wp0501, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Weiping Wu, 2005. "Dynamic cities and creative clusters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3509, The World Bank.
- Niall O’Higgins, 2004. "Recent Trends in Youth Labour Markets and Youth Employment Policy in Europe and Central Asia," CELPE Discussion Papers 85, CELPE (Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy), University of Salerno, Italy.