Report NEP-CUL-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karima Kourtit & Jan MÃ¶hlmann & Peter Nijkamp & Jan Rouwendal, 2013. "The Spatial Distribution of Creative Industries and Cultural Heritage in The Netherlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-195/VIII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 29 Jan 2014.
- Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2013. "How Are You, My Dearest Mozart? Well-being and Creativity of Three Famous Composers Based on their Letters," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 20/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Andersson , Ã…ke E. & Andersson , David E. & Daghbashyan, Zara & HÃ¥rsman, BjÃ¶rn, 2013. "Spatial Clustering Of Artists," INDEK Working Paper Series, Department of Industrial Economics and Management, Royal Institute of Technology 2013/2, Department of Industrial Economics and Management, Royal Institute of Technology.
- Alberto Alesina & Paola Giuliano, 2013. "Culture and Institutions," NBER Working Papers 19750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wicker, Pamela & Kiefer, Stephanie & Dilger, Alexander, 2013. "The value of sporting success to Germans: Comparing the 2012 UEFA Championships with the 2012 Olympics," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 11/2013, University of MÃ¼nster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Della Vigna, Stefano & Enikolopov, Ruben & Mironova, Vera & Petrova, Maria & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2013. "Cross-border media and nationalism: Evidence from Serbian radio in Croatia," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1312, CEPREMAP.
- Anna D. Plisetskaya, 2013. "American and Russian â€œvictoryâ€ discourse: a conflict of cultures," HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics WP BRP 03/LNG/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.