Report NEP-CUL-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leung, Tin Cheuk, 2012. "Music Piracy: Bad for Record Sales but Good for the iPod?," MPRA Paper 45772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bent Flyvbjerg, 2013. "Why Mass Media Matter to Planning Research: The Case of Megaprojects," Papers 1304.1665, arXiv.org.
- Algan, Yann & Mayer, Thierry & Thoenig, Mathias, 2013. "The Economic Incentives of Cultural Transmission: Spatial Evidence from Naming Patterns across France," CEPR Discussion Papers 9416, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Weber, Shlomo, 2013. "Culture, Languages, and Economics," CEPR Discussion Papers 9357, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ashraf, Quamrul & Galor, Oded, 2013. "Genetic Diversity and the Origins of Cultural Fragmentation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9306, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brahim Boualam, 2013. "Does Culture Affect Local Productivity and Urban Amenities?," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 13031, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Altug, Sumru G. & Canova, Fabio, 2013. "Do Institutions and Culture Matter for Business Cycles?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9382, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.