Report NEP-CUL-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Esther Hauk & Giovanni Immordino, 2011. "Parents, Television and Cultural Change," CSEF Working Papers 280, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Olga Bogach & Andreas Leibbrandt, 2011. "An Experimental Study on the Relevance and Scope of Culture as a Focal Point," Working Papers 201104, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Adjusting for cultural effects on countries’ education policy efficiency:an application of conditional full frontiers measures," MPRA Paper 30098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paulo Neto & Maria Manuel Serrano, 2011. "Governance and Creativity on Urban Regeneration Processes," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_07, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Hanagriff, Roger D. & Murova, Olga I., 2011. "Analysis of Texas Winery Visitor Spending and GOTEXAN Efforts to Promote Winery Tourism," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98793, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "The effect of national culture on countries’ innovation efficiency," MPRA Paper 30100, University Library of Munich, Germany.