Report NEP-CUL-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bertacchini Enrico & Saccone Donatella, 2010. "Searching for the determinants of world heritage listing: an econometric analysis," EBLA Working Papers 201026, University of Turin.
- Item repec:pri:cpanda:1274 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sushil Bikhchandani & David Hirshleifer & Ivo Welch, 2010. "A theory of Fads, Fashion, Custom and cultural change as informational Cascades," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1193, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2013/69468 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "Antarctic tourism: Environmental concerns and the importance of Antarctica's natural attractions for tourists," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 97469, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Olivier Gergaud & Victor Ginsburgh, 2010. "Success: Talent, Intelligence or Beauty?," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-046, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dima (Cristea), Stefana Maria & David, Delia & Păiuşan, Luminiţa, 2010. "Specific features of Islamic accounting and cultural paradigm," MPRA Paper 27174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KANKARASH Milosh & MOORS Guy, 2010. "Cross-National and Cross-Ethnic Differences in Political and Leisure Attitudes. A Case of Luxemburg," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2010-38, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Krichel, Thomas, 2010. "The creation of internet communities: A brief history of on-line distribution of working papers through NEP, 1998-2010," MPRA Paper 27085, University Library of Munich, Germany.