Report NEP-CUL-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefania Lionetti & Roberto Patuelli, 2009. "Trading Cultural Goods in the Era of Digital Piracy," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano, USI UniversitÃ della Svizzera italiana 0907, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Sobbrio, Francesco, 2009. "A Citizens-Editors Model of News Media," MPRA Paper 18213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:xrp:wpaper:xreap2009-9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sandeep Kapur & Mamta Murthi, 2009. "Literacy in India," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics 0907, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Raul Caruso, 2009. "Relational Good at Work! Crime and Sport Participation in Italy. Evidence from Panel Data Regional Analysis over the Period 1997-2003," NCER Working Paper Series, National Centre for Econometric Research 47, National Centre for Econometric Research.