Report NEP-CUL-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefania Lionetti & Roberto Patuelli, 2009. "Trading Cultural Goods in the Era of Digital Piracy," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 0907, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Sobbrio, Francesco, 2009. "A Citizens-Editors Model of News Media," MPRA Paper 18213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:xrp:wpaper:xreap2009-9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sandeep Kapur & Mamta Murthi, 2009. "Literacy in India," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0907, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Raul Caruso, 2009. "Relational Good at Work! Crime and Sport Participation in Italy. Evidence from Panel Data Regional Analysis over the Period 1997-2003," NCER Working Paper Series 47, National Centre for Econometric Research.