Report NEP-CUL-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joel Waldfogel, 2007. ""Lost" on the Web: Does Web Distribution Stimulate or Depress Television Viewing?," NBER Working Papers 13497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elena Bellini & Ugo Gasparino & Barbara Del Corpo & William Malizia, 2007. "Impact of Cultural Tourism upon Urban Economies: An Econometric Exercise," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2007.85, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:tuf:tuftec:0711 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:tuf:tuftec:0709 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark Lorenzen & Kristina Vaarst Andersen, 2007. "The Geography of the European Creative Class A Rank-Size Analysis," DRUID Working Papers 07-17, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Jill McCluskey & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2007. "Rational Ignorance and Negative News in the Information Market," LICOS Discussion Papers, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven 19107, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Glyn Wittwer, 2007. "The global wine market in the decade to 2015 with a focus on Australia and Chile," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-166, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.