Report NEP-CUL-2005-06-27This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boter, Jaap & Rouwendal, Jan & Wedel, Michel, 2004. "Employing Travel Costs to Compare the Use Value of Competing Cultural Organizations," Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics 0011, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- FILSER, Marc, 2005. "Le management des activités culturelles et de loisirs: questions stratégiques et état des recherches académiques," LEG - CERMAB / Centre de Recherche en Marketing de Bourgogne - Cahier de recherche, LEG - CERMAB, CNRS UMR 5118, UniversitÃ© de Bourgogne 2005-01, LEG - CERMAB, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Judith Chevalier & Austan Goolsbee, 2005. "Are Durable Goods Consumers Forward Looking? Evidence from College Textbooks," NBER Working Papers 11421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E. Giles, 2005. "Survival of the Hippest: Life at the Top of the Hot 100," Econometrics Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Victoria 0507, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Campbell Cowie & Sandeep Kapur, 2005. "The Management of Digital Rights in Pay TV," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics 0510, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.