Report NEP-CUL-2004-09-12This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alaknanda Patel, 2003. "Cultural Diversity and Conflict in Multicultural Cities," Working Papers 2003.100, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Richard Thompson Ford, 2003. "Cultural Rights and Civic Virtue," Working Papers 2003.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Riccardo Scarpa & Susan M. Chilton & W. George Hutchinson & Joseph Buongiorno, 1999. "Valuing the Recreational Benefits From the Creation of Nature Reserves in Irish Forests," Working Papers 1999.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Richard Pearce, 2003. "A Biologist’s View of Individual Cultural Identity for the Study of Cities," Working Papers 2003.77, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Vincent Merck, 2003. "Communication Across Cultures: From Cultural Awareness to Reconciliation of the Dilemmas," Working Papers 2003.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ljiljana Deru Simic, 2003. "What is Specific about Art/Cultural Projects?," Working Papers 2003.71, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.