Report NEP-CTA-2014-03-15This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martimort, David & Semenov, Aggey & Stole, Lars, 2014. "A Theory of Contracts With Limited Enforcement," MPRA Paper 53504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Semenov, Aggey, 2012. "Delegation to potentially uninformed agent," MPRA Paper 42080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sidartha Gordon & Ying Chen, 2014. "Information Transmission in Nested Sender-Receiver Games," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers, Sciences Po Departement of Economics 2014-04, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:183 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sumit Agarwal & Itzhak Ben-David, 2014. "Do Loan Officers’ Incentives Lead to Lax Lending Standards?," NBER Working Papers 19945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- G. F. Gori & L. Lambertini, 2014. "Trade, externalities, and the impact of asymmetric information on trade policy," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna wp930, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Chia-Hui Chen & Junichiro Ishida, 2014. "Careerist Experts and Political Incorrectness," ISER Discussion Paper, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University 0894, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Chiraz Ben Ali, 2014. "Corporate Governance, Principal-Principal Agency Conflicts, and Disclosure," Working Papers, Department of Research, Ipag Business School 2014-125, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Bronwyn H. Hall & Hanna Hottenrott, 2014. "Patents as Quality Signals? The Implications for Financing Constraints on R&D," NBER Working Papers 19947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Inderst, Roman & Pfeil, Sebastian, 2014. "An "Image Theory" of RPM," MPRA Paper 54139, University Library of Munich, Germany.