Report NEP-CTA-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aditi Sengupta, 2013. "Incentive to Reduce Cost under Incomplete Information," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-10, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Dey, Oindrila & Banerjee, Swapnendu, 2013. "Status, incentives and random favouritism," MPRA Paper 49188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Camille Cornand & Frank Heinemann, 2013. "Limited higher order beliefs and the welfare effects of public information," Working Papers halshs-00855049, HAL.
- Vincent Glode & Christian Opp, 2013. "Intermediating Adverse Selection," 2013 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 119, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Klein, Tobias J. & Lambertz, Christian & Stahl, Konrad O., 2013. "Adverse selection and moral hazard in anonymous markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-050, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kugler, Maurice & Levintal, Oren & Rapoport, Hillel, 2013. "Migration and Cross-Border Financial Flows," IZA Discussion Papers 7548, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He & Lijian Wei, 2013. "Learning and Evolution of Trading Strategies in Limit Order Markets," Research Paper Series, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney 335, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Matthew Ryan & FlÃƒÂ¡vio Menezes, 2013. "Default and Renegotiation in PPP Auctions," Discussion Papers Series 484, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Theodore Koutmeridis, 2013. "The Market for "Rough Diamonds": Information, Finance and Wage Inequality," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201307, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews, revised 14 Oct 2013.