Report NEP-CTA-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aditi Sengupta, 2013. "Incentive to Reduce Cost under Incomplete Information," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-10, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Dey, Oindrila & Banerjee, Swapnendu, 2013. "Status, incentives and random favouritism," MPRA Paper 49188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Camille Cornand & Frank Heinemann, 2013. "Limited higher order beliefs and the welfare effects of public information," Working Papers halshs-00855049, HAL.
- Vincent Glode & Christian Opp, 2013. "Intermediating Adverse Selection," 2013 Meeting Papers 119, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Klein, Tobias J. & Lambertz, Christian & Stahl, Konrad O., 2013. "Adverse selection and moral hazard in anonymous markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-050, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kugler, Maurice & Levintal, Oren & Rapoport, Hillel, 2013. "Migration and Cross-Border Financial Flows," IZA Discussion Papers 7548, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He & Lijian Wei, 2013. "Learning and Evolution of Trading Strategies in Limit Order Markets," Research Paper Series 335, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Matthew Ryan & FlÃ¡vio Menezes, 2013. "Default and Renegotiation in PPP Auctions," Discussion Papers Series 484, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Theodore Koutmeridis, 2013. "The Market for "Rough Diamonds": Information, Finance and Wage Inequality," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201307, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews, revised 14 Oct 2013.