Report NEP-CTA-2013-08-16This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berg, Erland & Ghatak, Maitreesh & Manjula, R & Rajasekhar, D & Roy, Sanchari, 2013. "Motivating Knowledge Agents: Can Incentive Pay Overcome Social Distance," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 133, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Daniel McFadden & Carlos Noton & Pau Olivella, 2013. "Minimum Coverage Regulation in Insurance Markets," Documentos de Trabajo 301, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Hikmet Gunay, 2013. "Waiting For Signalling Quality," ISER Discussion Paper 0877, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Catherine Gendron-Saulnier & Marc Santugini, 2013. "The Informational Benefit of Being Discriminated," Cahiers de recherche 13-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Jean-Baptiste Michau, 2013. "On the Provision of Insurance Against Search-Induced Wage Fluctuations," Working Papers hal-00850547, HAL.
- Felipe Balmaceda & Juan Esconar, 2013. "Trust in Cohesive Communities," Documentos de Trabajo 295, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Maurice Kugler & Oren Levintal & Hillel Rapoport, 2013. "Migration and Cross-Border Financial Flows," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1317, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Miller, Marcus & Zhang, lei, 2013. "The Invisible Hand and the Banking Trade: Seigniorage, Risk-shifting and More," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 134, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Gan, Li & Hernandez, Manuel A. & Liu, Yanyan, 2013. "Group lending with heterogeneous types:," IFPRI discussion papers 1268, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).