Report NEP-CTA-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rahul Deb & Maher Said, 2013. "Dynamic Screening with Limited Commitment," Working Papers tecipa-485, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Hiroshi Osano & Keiichi Hori, 2013. "Managerial Incentives and the Role of Advisors in the Continuous-Time Agency Model," KIER Working Papers 863, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Jordi Blanes i Vidal & Marc Möller, 2013. "Decision–Making and Implementation in Teams," CEP Discussion Papers dp1208, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Andrei Barbos, 2013. "Project Screening with Tiered Evaluation," Working Papers 0913, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Rahul Deb & Mallesh Pai, 2013. "Symmetric Auctions," Working Papers tecipa-486, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Fulvio Fontini & Katrin Millock & Michele Moretto, 2013. "Investments in Quality, Collective Reputation and Information Acquisition," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13044, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Sarolta Laczo & Arpad Abraham, 2012. "Efficient Risk Sharing with Limited Commitment and Hidden Saving," 2012 Meeting Papers 680, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Raul V. Fabella, 2012. "Signaling and Contract Cost Under Weak Governance : Water Service Privatization in Metro-Manila, Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201213, University of the Philippines School of Economics.