Report NEP-CTA-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- FOUNANOU, Mathurin/M & RATSIMALAHELO, Zaka/Z, 2012. "Regulation and supervision of microfinance institutions: an example of cooperative credit society," MPRA Paper 39581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Nicita & Simone Sepe, 2012. "The Hold-up Problem Under Common Agency," Department of Economics University of Siena 636, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto & Ugo Troiano, 2012. "Social capital, government expenditures, and growth," Economics Working Papers 1307, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2014.
- Di Gaetano, Luigi & Mazza, Isidoro, 2012. "“Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow?” On the implications of deaccess policies on donations to museums," MPRA Paper 39611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schottmuller, C., 2012. "Essays in microeconomic theory," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5556784, Tilburg University.
- Nikiforakis, Nikos & Oechssler, Jörg & Shah, Anwar, 2012. "Hierarchy, Coercion, and Exploitation: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 0530, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Rafael Repullo, 2012. "Cyclical Adjustment Of Capital Requirements A Simple Framework," Working Papers wp2012_1205, CEMFI.
- David Autor & Mark Duggan & Jonathan Gruber, 2012. "Moral Hazard and Claims Deterrence in Private Disability Insurance," NBER Working Papers 18172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00710639 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja & Thomas Sargent & Noah Williams, 2012. "Bayesian Model Averaging, Learning and Model Selection," CDMA Working Paper Series 201203, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.