Report NEP-CTA-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Gaechter & Esther Kessler & Manfred Koenigstein, 2011. "The roles of incentives and voluntary cooperation for contractual compliance," Discussion Papers 2011-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Axel Gautier & Per J. Agrell, 2011. "A Theory of Soft Capture," CREPP Working Papers 1107, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Gino Gancia, 2011. "Growth, Selection and Appropriate Contracts," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 876.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 05 Oct 2012.
- Vincent Anesi & Daniel J. Seidmann, 2011. "Optimal Delegation with a Finite Number of States," Discussion Papers 2011-04, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Vanja WESTERBERG & Jette Bredahl JACOBSEN & Robert LIFRAN, 2012. "The case for offshore wind farms, artificial reefs and sustainable tourism in the French Mediterranean," Working Papers 12-11, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Apr 2012.
- Gisèle Umbhauer, 2011. "Almost common value auctions: more equilibria," Working Papers of BETA 2011-10, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201115 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael T. Rauh, 2011. "The Division of Labor and The Theory of the Firm," Working Papers 2011-03, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Höchtl, Wolfgang & Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Stracke, Rudi & Sunde, Uwe, 2011. "Incentives vs. Selection in Promotion Tournaments: Can a Designer Kill Two Birds with One Stone?," IZA Discussion Papers 5755, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Catherine Guirkinger & Jean-Philippe Platteau, 2011. "The Effect of Land Scarcity on Farm Structure: Empirical Evidence from Mali," Working Papers 1109, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Stephens, Eric & Thompson, James, 2011. "CDS as Insurance: Leaky Lifeboats in Stormy Seas," Working Papers 2011-9, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Casagrande & Marco Spallone, 2011. "An Investigation of the Strategic Implications of Environmental Monitoring," Working Papers CASMEF 1103, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.