Report NEP-CTA-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Attar & Thomas Mariotti & François Salanié, 2011. "Non-Exclusive Competition under Adverse Selection," CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS 192, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 31 Mar 2011.
- Raffaele Fiocco & Mario Gilli, 2011. "Bargaining and Collusion in a Regulatory Model," Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics 207, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2011.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2011. "The Simple Analytics of Price Signaling Quality," Cahiers de recherche 11-04, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- David Blake & John Cotter & Kevin Dowd, 2011. "Financial Risks and the Pension Protection Fund: Can it Survive Them?," Papers, arXiv.org 1103.5978, arXiv.org.
- Florian Morath, 2011. "Volunteering and the Strategic Value of Ignorance," Working Papers, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance volunteering_and_the_stra, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Emmanuelle GABILLON (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "A Theory of Regret and Information," Cahiers du GREThA, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e 2011-15, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Zudenkova, Galina, 2011. "A Model of Party Discipline in a Congress," MPRA Paper 29890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duygu Yengin, 2011. "Characterizing Welfare-egalitarian Mechanisms with Solidarity When Valuations are Private Information," School of Economics Working Papers, University of Adelaide, School of Economics 2011-20, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.