Report NEP-CTA-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guillaume Roger, 2010. "Moral Hazard with Soft Information," Discussion Papers 2010-26, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Ohlendorf, Susanne & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2011. "Repeated moral hazard and contracts with memory: The case of risk-neutrality," MPRA Paper 28823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Sander Onderstal & Francesco Parisi, 2011. "Inverse Adverse Selection: The Market for Gems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-017/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Guillaume Roger & Luis I. Vasconcelos, 2010. "Platform Pricing Structure and Moral Hazard," Discussion Papers 2010-28, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Loukil, Nadia & Yousfi, Ouidad, 2010. "Firm's information environment and stock liquidity: evidence from Tunisian context," MPRA Paper 28699, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2011.
- Luca Colombo & Gianluca Femminis, 2011. "The Welfare Implications of Costly Information Provision," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0100, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- George J. Jiang & Ingrid Lo, 2011. "Private Information Flow and Price Discovery in the U.S. Treasury Market," Working Papers 11-5, Bank of Canada.
- Kar, Saibal & Saha, Bibhas Chandra, 2011. "Asymmetric Information in the Labor Market, Immigrants and Contract Menu," IZA Discussion Papers 5508, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jana Vyrastekova & Sander Onderstal & Pierre Koning, 2010. "Self-Selection and the Power of Incentive Schemes: An Experimental Study," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-074/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Klor, Esteban F. & Kube, Sebastian & Winter, Eyal & Zultan, Ro'i, 2011. "Can Higher Bonuses Lead to Less Effort? Incentive Reversal in Teams," IZA Discussion Papers 5501, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klarita Gerxhani & Jordi Brandts & Arthur Schram, 2011. "The Emergence of Social Structure: Employer Information Networks in an Experimental Labor Market," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-032/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Peter Postl, 2011. "Efficiency vs Optimality in Procurement," Discussion Papers 11-03, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- CÃ©line Rochon & Gabriel Desgranges, 2011. "Conformism and Public News," IMF Working Papers 11/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Erik R. de Wit & Bas van der Klaauw, 2010. "Asymmetric Information and List Price Reductions in the Housing Market," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-038/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chirantan Ganguly & Indrajit Ray, 2011. "Simple Mediation in a Cheap-Talk Game," Discussion Papers 05-08rr, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Brams, Steven J. & Kaplan, Todd R & Kilgour, D. Marc, 2011. "A Simple Bargaining Mechanism That Elicits Truthful Reservation Prices," MPRA Paper 28999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joeri Sol, 2010. "Peer Evaluation: Incentives and Co-Worker Relations," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-055/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marco A. Haan & Bart Los & Sander Onderstal & Yohanes E. Riyanto, 2010. "Punching above One's Weight: The Case against Election Campaigns," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-056/1, Tinbergen Institute.