Report NEP-CTA-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & SÃ©bastien Roussel, 2010. "Contract Design to Sequester Carbon in Agricultural Soils," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10060, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00505137_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sukumar Vellakkal, 2010. "Adverse Selection and Private Health Insurance Coverage in India A Rational Behaviour Model of Insurance Agents under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers id:2690, eSocialSciences.
- Bruno De Borger & Amihai Glazer, 2010. "Subsidizing Consumption to Signal Quality of Workers," Working Papers 101101, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00504163_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- DE BORGER, Bruno & GLAZER, Amihai, 2010. "Subsidizing consumption to signal quality of workers," Working Papers 2010016, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Huang, Rocco & Ratnovski, Lev, 2010. "The dark side of bank wholesale funding," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1223, European Central Bank.