Report NEP-CTA-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Philippon & Vasiliki Skreta, 2010. "Optimal Interventions in Markets with Adverse Selection," NBER Working Papers 15785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvika Neeman & Gregory Pavlov, 2010. "Renegotiation-proof Mechanism Design," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20101, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Giebe, Thomas, 2010. "Innovation Contests with Entry Auction," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 307, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/2442/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oriana Bandiera & Luigi Guiso & Andrea Prat & Raffaella Sadun, 2010. "Matching Firms, Managers, and Incentives," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-073, Harvard Business School, revised Aug 2011.
- Frédéric Malherbe, 2010. "Self-fulfilling liquidity dry-ups," Working Paper Research 185, National Bank of Belgium.
- Edith Cohen & Michal Feldman & Amos Fiat & Haim Kaplan & Svetlana Olonetsky, 2010. "Truth and Envy in Capacitated Allocation Games," Discussion Paper Series dp540, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Robert S. Gibbons & Richard T. Holden & Michael L. Powell, 2010. "Integration and Information: Markets and Hierarchies Revisited," NBER Working Papers 15779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher J. Ellis & John Fender, 2010. "Democratic Errors," Discussion Papers 10-03, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Robert S. Gibbons & Richard T. Holden & Michael L. Powell, 2010. "Rational-Expectations Equilibrium in Intermediate Good Markets," NBER Working Papers 15783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Natalia Montinari, 2010. "Reciprocity in Teams: a Behavioral Explanation for Unpaid Overtime," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0114, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200942 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Boone & Jacob K. Goeree, 2010. "Optimal market design," IEW - Working Papers 479, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Charlotte Klempt & Kerstin Pull, 2010. "Committing to Incentives: Should the Decision to Sanction be Revealed or Hidden?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Noga Alon & Michal Feldman & Ariel D. Procaccia & Moshe Tennenholtz, 2010. "Strategyproof Approximation Mechanisms for Location on Networks," Discussion Paper Series dp541, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.