Report NEP-CTA-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bartling, Björn & Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2010. "Screening, Competition, and Job Design: Economic Origins of Good Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 4710, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ishikawa, Ryuichiro & Kudoh, Noritaka, 2010. "Beauty Contests and Asset Prices under Asymmetric Information," Discussion paper series. A 218, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Marc Labie & Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Roy Mersland & Ariane Szafarz, 2010. "Discrimination by Microcredit Officers: Theory and Evidence on Disability in Uganda," Working Papers CEB 10-007.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2010. "Health Care Financing over the Life Cycle, Universal Medical Vouchers and Welfare," Working Papers 2010-03, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2010.
- Dror Lellouche & Assaf Romm, 2009. "Information Effects of Jump Bidding in English Auctions," Discussion Paper Series dp526, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2010. "Positional Preferences In Time And Space: Implications For Optimal Income Taxation," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 800, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- J.J.A. Kamphorst & E. Mendys-Kamphorst & B. Westbrock, 2009. "Entry Selection," Working Papers 10-02, Utrecht School of Economics.