Report NEP-CTA-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bartling, Björn & Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2010. "Screening, Competition, and Job Design: Economic Origins of Good Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 4710, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ishikawa, Ryuichiro & Kudoh, Noritaka, 2010. "Beauty Contests and Asset Prices under Asymmetric Information," Discussion paper series. A, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University 218, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Marc Labie & Pierre-Guillaume MÃ©on & Roy Mersland & Ariane Szafarz, 2010. "Discrimination by Microcredit Officers: Theory and Evidence on Disability in Uganda," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 10-007.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2010. "Health Care Financing over the Life Cycle, Universal Medical Vouchers and Welfare," Working Papers, Towson University, Department of Economics 2010-03, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2010.
- Dror Lellouche & Assaf Romm, 2009. "Information Effects of Jump Bidding in English Auctions," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp526, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2010. "Positional Preferences In Time And Space: Implications For Optimal Income Taxation," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 800, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics.
- J.J.A. Kamphorst & E. Mendys-Kamphorst & B. Westbrock, 2010. "Entry selection," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 10-02, Utrecht School of Economics.