Report NEP-CTA-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernard Cornet & Lionel D Boisdeffre, 2009. "Elimination of Arbitrage States in Asymmetric Information Models," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS, University of Kansas, Department of Economics 200912, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Volker Hahn, 2009. "Why the Publication of Socially Harmful Information May Be Socially Desirable," CER-ETH Economics working paper series, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich 09/122, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Vauhkonen, Jukka, 2009. "Bank safety under Basel II capital requirements," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 29/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Thomas D. Jeitschko & Hans-Theo Normann, 2009. "Signaling in Deterministic and Stochastic Settings," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London 09/12, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London.
- Humberto M. Ennis & John A. Weinberg, 2009. "A model of stigma in the fed funds market," Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa we095937, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Guinnane, Timothy & Streb, Jochen, 2009. "Moral Hazard in a Mutual Health-Insurance System: German Knappschaften, 1867-1914," Working Papers, Yale University, Department of Economics 70, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00435385_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Durand-Viel, Laure & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2009. "Strategic Capacity Investment under Holdup Threats: The Role of Contract Length and Width," MPRA Paper 19015, University Library of Munich, Germany.