Report NEP-CTA-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hoerova, Marie & Monnet, Cyril & Temzelides, Ted, 2009. "Money talks," Working Paper Series 1091, European Central Bank.
- Piero Gottardi & Jean Marc Tallon & Paolo Ghirardato, 2009. "Flexible Contracts," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/34, European University Institute.
- Setty, Ofer, 2009. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance with Monitoring," MPRA Paper 18188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jian Cai, 2009. "Competition or collaboration? The reciprocity effect in loan syndication," Working Paper 0909, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Grant Miller & Diana M. Pinto & Marcos Vera-Hernández, 2009. "Risk Protection, Service Use, and Health Outcomes Under Colombia’s Health Insurance Program for the Poor," NBER Working Papers 15456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabrizio Mattesini & Cyril Monnet & Randall Wright, 2009. "Banking: a mechanism design approach," Working Papers 09-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Damien Besancenot & Radu Vranceanu, 2011. "Banks Risk Race: A Signaling Explanation," Working Papers halshs-00424214, HAL.