Report NEP-CSE-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aaron Chatterji & Edward L. Glaeser & William R. Kerr, 2013. "Clusters of Entrepreneurship and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 19013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2012. "Does size or age of innovative firms affect their growth persistence? Evidence from a panel of innovative Spanish firms," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC74052, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre, revised Sep 2012.
- Manuel Mira Godinho & Vítor Corado Simoes, 2012. "ERAWATCH country reports 2011: Portugal," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC77832, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Joost Heijs, 2012. "ERAWATCH Country Reports 2011: SPAIN," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC77842, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre, revised Dec 2012.
- Maliranta, Mika, 2013. "Globalization, occupational restructuring and firm performance," ETLA Working Papers 5, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- E. Yong Song & Chen Zhao, 2012. "Does Specialization Matter for Trade Imbalance at Industry Level?," Working Papers 1210, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.