Report NEP-CSE-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Azevedo, Susana & Cudney, Elizabeth A. & Grilo, António & Carvalho, Helena & Cruz-Machado, V., 2012. "The influence of eco-innovation supply chain practices on business eco-efficiency," MPRA Paper 42704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davison, R.M. & Martinsons, M.G. & Ou, C.X.J., 2012. "The informal entanglement of knowledge, Guanxi and technology: Evidence from China and a new theory," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5660667, Tilburg University.
- smruti, Smruti Ranjan Behera, 2012. "Technology Spillover and Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment: An Analysis of Indian Manufacturing Industries," MPRA Paper 42178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inklaar, Robert & Koetter, Michael & Noth, Felix, 2012. "Who's afraid of big bad banks? Bank competition, SME, and industry growth," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 197, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Matteo Giacomo Maria Kalchschmidt & Andrea Mazzoleni, 2012. "The effect of culture on the relationship between manufacturing strategy and manufacturing practices," Working Papers 1206, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Vasily Astrov & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Isilda Mara & Sandor Richter & Roman Stöllinger & Hermine Vidovic, 2012. "The European Rim Countries - Challenges and Opportunities for EU Competitiveness," wiiw Policy Notes 9, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.