Report NEP-CSE-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:gemptp:hal-00526726 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- You-Na Lee & John P. Walsh, 2012. "Intra-organizational integration and innovation: organizational structure, environmental contingency and R&D performance," ICER Working Papers 20-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- William Addessi & Enrico Saltari & Riccardo Tilli, 2011. "R&D and Innovation Activities and the Use of External Numerical Flexibility," Working Papers 150, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Takauchi, Kazuhiro, 2012. "International R&D Rivalry with a Shipping Firm," MPRA Paper 36843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Van Reenen & Linda Yueh, 2012. "Why Has China Grown So Fast? The Role of International Technology Transfer," CEP Discussion Papers dp1121, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ruane, Frances & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2011. "Boosting Innovation and Productivity in Enterprises: What Works?," Papers EC3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Nina Pološki Vokić, 2011. "The Relationship between the Level and Modality of HRM Metrics, Quality of HRM Practice and Organizational Performance," EFZG Working Papers Series 1109, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Juan Benavides & Felipe Castro & Lina Devis & Mauricio Olivera, 2011. "Impacto de las Tecnologías de la Información y las Comunicaciones (TIC) en el desarrollo y la competitividad del país," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÃN 009319, FEDESARROLLO.
- Rita Silva & Alexandra Ferreira Lopes, 2012. "A Regional Human Development Index for Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2012_05, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).