Report NEP-CSE-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincent Mangematin & Khalid Errabi & Caroline Gauthier, 2011. "Large Players In The Nanogame: Dedicated Nanotech Subsidiaries Or Distributed Nanotech Capabilities?," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print), HAL hal-00526726, HAL.
- You-Na Lee & John P. Walsh, 2012. "Intra-organizational integration and innovation: organizational structure, environmental contingency and R&D performance," ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 20-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- William Addessi & Enrico Saltari & Riccardo Tilli, 2011. "R&D and Innovation Activities and the Use of External Numerical Flexibility," Working Papers, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics 150, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Takauchi, Kazuhiro, 2012. "International R&D Rivalry with a Shipping Firm," MPRA Paper 36843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Van Reenen & Linda Yueh, 2012. "Why Has China Grown So Fast? The Role of International Technology Transfer," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1121, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ruane, Frances & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2011. "Boosting Innovation and Productivity in Enterprises: What Works?," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) EC3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Nina Pološki Vokić, 2011. "The Relationship between the Level and Modality of HRM Metrics, Quality of HRM Practice and Organizational Performance," EFZG Working Papers Series, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb 1109, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Juan Benavides & Felipe Castro & Lina Devis & Mauricio Olivera, 2011. "Impacto de las Tecnologías de la Información y las Comunicaciones (TIC) en el desarrollo y la competitividad del país," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÃN, FEDESARROLLO 009319, FEDESARROLLO.
- Rita Silva & Alexandra Ferreira Lopes, 2012. "A Regional Human Development Index for Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal) 2012_05, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).