Report NEP-CSE-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- D. Engel & T. Mitze & R. Patuelli & J. Reinkowski, 2011. "Does the Support of Innovative Clusters Sustainably Foster R&D Activity? Evidence from the German BioRegio and BioProfile Contests," Working Papers wp744, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Moncada-Paternò-Castello, Pietro & Vivarelli, Marco & Voigt, Peter, 2011. "Drivers and Impacts in the Globalization of Corporate R&D: An Introduction Based on the European Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 5582, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karlsson, Charlie & Picard, Robert, 2011. "Media Clusters and Media Cluster Policies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 246, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Giulio Cainelli & Mario Maggioni & Erika Uberti & Annunziata De Felice, 2010. "The strength of strong ties: Co-authorship and productivity among Italian economists," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0125, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Raassens, N., 2011. "The performance implications of outsourcing," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4578465, Tilburg University.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Halldin, Torbjörn & Pedersen, Torben & Pajarinen, Mika & Ylä-Anttila, Pekka & Heum, Per & Kalvet, Tarmo, 2011. "Large firm dynamics on the Nordic-Baltic scene Implications for innovation and growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 244, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Stefan Krabel & Choni Flöther, 2011. "Here Today, Gone Tomorrow? Regional Labor Mobility of German University Graduates," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201110, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2011. "Privatization of Knowledge: Did the U.S. Get It Right? (New Version)," MPRA Paper 29710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elias Soukiazis & Micaela Antunes, 2011. "Growth Performance in Portugal Since the 1960’s: A Simultaneous Equation Approach with Cumulative Causation Characteristics," GEMF Working Papers 2011-06, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Jordi Suriñach & Fabio Manca & Rosina Moreno, 2011. "Extension of the Study on the Diffusion of Innovation in the Internal Market," European Economy - Economic Papers 438, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Lisa McManus, 2011. "Accounting for Customers: the impact of contextual factors and implications for management decision-making," Discussion Papers in Accounting accounting:201101, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Arimoto, Yutaka & Nakajima, Kentaro & Okazaki, Tetsuji, 2011. "Agglomeration or Selection? The Case of the Japanese Silk-Reeling Clusters, 1908-1915," CEI Working Paper Series 2010-11, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.