Report NEP-CSE-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gál, Zoltán & Ptáček, Pavel, 2010. "The role of mid-range universities in knowledge transfer: the case of non-metropolitan regions in Central and Eastern Europe (examples from Hungary and the Czech Republic)," MPRA Paper 28358, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jan 2011.
- Filippo Randelli & Ron Boschma, 2011. "Dynamics of Industrial Districts and Business Groups: the Case of the Marche Region," Working Papers Series wp2011_05.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Economia e Dell'Impresa.
- Kim, Min-Young & Mahoney, Joseph T. & Tan, Danchi, 2010. "A Balancing-Process Approach to Firm Internationalization," Working Papers 10-0104, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Olmos-Peñuela, Julia & Castro-Martínez, Elena & Manjarrés-Henríquez, Liney Adriana, 2012. "Knowledge Transfer In Humanities And Social Science Research Groups:The Relevance Of Organizational Factors," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201015, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- André van Stel & Sierdjan Koster, 2011. "The relationship between start-ups, market mobility and employment growth: An empirical analysis for Dutch regions," Scales Research Reports H201104, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Lo, Fang-Yi & Mahoney, Joseph T. & Tan, Danchi, 2010. "The Relationship between Location-Bound Advantages and International Strategy: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 10-0103, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2010. "Industry funding of university research and scientific productivity," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-105, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/624499/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abraham, Vinoj, 2010. "Regional Skill Supplies and Location of Firms: The Case of Information Technology Industry in India," MPRA Paper 28424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- König, Jan, 2010. "Outsourcing motives, competitiveness and taxation," Discussion Papers 2010/33, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Simon Commander & Zlatko Nikoloski, 2010. "Institutions and economic performance: What can be explained?," Working Papers 121, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Adão Carvalho, 2011. "Why are tax incentives increasingly used to promote private R&D?," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_04, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Yasusada Murata & Ryo Nakajima & Ryosuke Okamoto & Ryuichi Tamura, 2011. "Localized knowledge spillovers and patent citations: A distance-based approach," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2010-010, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Christopher Edmonds & Yao Li, 2010. "A New Perspective On China Trade Growth: Application Of A New Index Of Bilateral Trade Intensity," Working Papers 201025, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Coskun, Yener, 2010.
"Aracı Kurumların Risk Haritası (Risk Maps of Securities Firms)
[Risk Maps of Securities Firms]," MPRA Paper 28368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Loukas Balafoutas & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Matthias Sutter, 2011. "Distributional Preferences and Competitive Behavior," Working Papers 2011-04, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.