Report NEP-CSE-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simone Strambach, 2010. "Knowledge Commodification and New Patterns of Specialisation: Professionals and Experts in Knowledge-Intensive Business Services (KIBS)," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2010-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Franz Huber, 2010. "Do Clusters Really Matter for Innovation Practices in Information Technology? Questioning the Significance of Technological Knowledge Spillovers," DRUID Working Papers 10-21, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Lööf, Hans & Johansson, Borje, 2010. "Firm Strategy, Location and MNE-networks," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 241, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Chatterjee, Sidharta, 2010. "Organizational Learning Strategies of Start-up Firms; Creating the Office Of Strategic Thinking (OST)," MPRA Paper 25536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koski, Heli, 2010. "Firm Growth and Profitability:The Role of Mobile IT and Organizational Practices," Discussion Papers 1222, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Chang, C-L. & Chen, S-P. & McAleer, M.J., 2010. "Globalization and Knowledge Spillover: International Direct Investment, Exports and Patents," Econometric Institute Report EI 2010-55, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Emilie Lanciano & Michio Nitta, 2010. "How do Japanese and French firms in steel industry address the institutional change and the globalization? Employment adjustment and age management in a downsizing context," Post-Print halshs-00521458, HAL.
- Ginés Hernández Cánovas & María Camino Ramón Llorens, 2010. "Venture capitalists in Spain: cluster analysis of criteria used in the screening process," Working Papers. Serie EC 2010-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jonathan Potter & Alessandra Proto & Marco Marchese, 2010. "Entrepreneurship, SMEs and Local Development in the Marche Region, Italy," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2010/12, OECD Publishing.
- Ben Golub & Yair Livne, 2010. "Strategic Random Networks," Working Papers 10-21, NET Institute.
- Roy, Sunanda & Sabarwal, Tarun, 2010. "Characterizing Stability Properties in Games with Strategic Substitutes," Staff General Research Papers 32009, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chilosi, Alberto, 2010. "Stakeholder protection in corporate governance and in the legal system, the founders’ perspective, and the varieties of capitalism," MPRA Paper 25514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filipe Silva & Carlos Carreira, 2010. "Measuring firms’ financial constraints: Evidence for Portugal through different approaches," GEMF Working Papers 2010-15, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.