Report NEP-CSE-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bode, Alexander & Talmon l'Armee, Tobias & Alig, Simon, 2010. "Clusters vs. Networks – a literature based approach towards an integrated concept," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 42559, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Christ, Julian P., 2009. "The geography and co-location of European technology-specific co-inventorship networks," Violette Reihe Arbeitspapiere 31/2010, Promotionsschwerpunkt "Globalisierung und Beschaeftigung".
- Valeria Costantini & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini, 2010. "Environmental Performance and Regional Innovation Spillovers," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0118, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Elisa Barbieri, 2010. "The Evaluation of Policies for Knowledge Transfer: Some Emerging Issues," Working Papers 1001, c.MET-05 - Centro interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Junichiro Ishida & Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2010. "Market Competition, R&D and Firm Profits in Asymmetric Oligopoly," ISER Discussion Paper 0777, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ronald Jean Degen, 2010. "Teaching entrepreneurship students to become knowledge-agents for innovation," Working Papers 64, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Burgelman, Robert A. & Grove, Andrew S., 2010. "Toward Electric Cars and Clean Coal: A Comparative Analysis of Strategies and Strategy-Making in the U.S. and China," Research Papers 2048, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima & Tetsuo Yamamori, 2010. "Evolution of competitive equilibrium with endogenous product differentiation," ISER Discussion Paper 0776, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Foss, Nicolai J. & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2010. "Exploring Knowledge Governance," Working Papers 10-0101, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello, 2010. "New insights on EU-US comparison of corporate R&D," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-01, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Valérie Chanal & Franck Tannery, 2009. "The Role of Rhetoric in the Creation of Strategic Coherence," Post-Print halshs-00486796, HAL.
- Barbara Heebels & Ron Boschma, 2010. "Performing in Dutch Book Publishing 1880-2008. The Importance of Entrepreneurial Experience and the Amsterdam Cluster," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1007, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2010.
- Michele Cincera & Claudio Cozza & Alexander Tübke, 2010. "The main drivers for the internationalisation of R&D activities by EU MNEs," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-02, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Marco Vivarelli, 2010. "The job creation effect of R&D expenditures," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-04, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Seker, Murat & Correa, Paulo Guilherme, 2010. "Obstacles to growth for small and medium enterprises in Turkey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5323, The World Bank.
- ITO Banri & YASHIRO Naomitsu & XU Zhaoyuan & CHEN Xiaohong & WAKASUGI Ryuhei, 2010. "How Do Chinese Industries Benefit from FDI Spillovers?," Discussion papers 10026, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).