Report NEP-CSE-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:old:wpaper:y:2009:i:27:p:1-59 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simon Teitel, 2008. "Innovation Promotion and Learning in International Trade: the Case of Colombian Manufacturing Exports," ICER Working Papers 23-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Sorisio, Enrico & Strøm, Steinar, 2009. "Innovation and market dynamics in the EPO market," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2006:3, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Uwe Cantner & Elisa Conti & Andreas Meder, 2009. "Networks and innovation: the role of social assets in explaining firms' innovative capacity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-040, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Luiz Dias Bahia, 2009. "Determinantes Principais de Inovação na Indústria Brasileira: Uma Análise Preliminar," Discussion Papers 1374, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Armando Silva & Ana Paula Africano & Oscar Afonso, 2009. "Which Portuguese firms are more innovative? The importance of multinationals and exporters," FEP Working Papers 326, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- João Sicsú, 2008. "Planejamento Estratégico do Desenvolvimento e as Políticas Macroeconômicas," Discussion Papers 1346, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Francesc Valls-Junyent, 2009. "The international competitiveness of cava: success of a particular firm or the district ?," Working Papers in Economics 224, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.