Report NEP-CSE-2008-11-18This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elena Cefis, 2008. "The Impact of M&A on Technology Sourcing Strategies," LEM Papers Series 2008/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Alexandre Almeida & Cristina Santos & Mário Rui Silva, 2008. "Bridging Science to Economy: The Role of Science and Technologic Parks in Innovation Strategies in “Follower” Regions," FEP Working Papers 302, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2008. "Globalization and innovation in emerging markets," NBER Working Papers 14481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marconi, Daniela & Rolli, Valeria, 2008. "Comparative Advantage Patterns and Domestic Determinants in Emerging Countries: An Analysis with a Focus on Technology," Working Paper Series RP2008/81, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alexandre Almeida & António Figueiredo & Mário Rui Silva, 2008. "From Concept to Policy: Building Regional Innovation Systems in Follower Regions," FEP Working Papers 301, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Kurka, Bernhard & Trippl, Michaela & Maier, Gunther, 2008. "Understanding Scientific Mobility: Characteristics, Location Decisions, and Knowledge Circulation. A Case Study of Internationally Mobile Austrian Scientists and Researchers," Papers DYNREG30, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Nijkamp, P. & Zwetsloot, F. & Wal, S. van der, 2008. "Regional gazelles and lions as creative creatures : a meta-multicriteria analysis of innovation and growth potentials of European regions," Serie Research Memoranda 0017, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Haller, Stefanie & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2008. "Determinants of ICT Adoption: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Papers DYNREG29, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bahlmann, R.D. & Huysman, M.H. & Elfring, T. & Groenewegen, P., 2008. "Clusters as vehicles for entrepreneurial innovation and new idea generation : a critical assessment," Serie Research Memoranda 0013, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765013766 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Van Hemert, Patricia & Nijkamp, Peter, 2008. "Critical Success Factors for a Knowledge-Based Economy: An Empirical Study into Background Factors of Economic Dynamism," Papers DYNREG28, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lam, Alice & Lambermont-Ford, Jean-Paul, 2008. "Knowledge Creation and Sharing in Organisational Contexts: A Motivation-Based Perspective," MPRA Paper 11488, University Library of Munich, Germany.