Report NEP-CSE-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gómez Selemeneva, D. & Ortigueira, Luis C., 2007.
"La expansión internacional como Estrategia Corporativa: Estudio de Caso de la Industria Hotelera en Iberoamérica
[International Expansion as Corporate Strategy: A Case Study of Hotel Industry in ," MPRA Paper 11240, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Feb 2008.
- Marialuz Moreno Badia & Veerle Slootmaekers & Ilke Van Beveren, 2008. "Globalization Drives Strategic Product Switching," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 08/246, International Monetary Fund.
- Andreas Ziegler, 2008. "Disentangling Specific Subsets of Innovations : A Micro-Econometric Analysis of their Determinants," CER-ETH Economics working paper series, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich 08/100, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- David Starkie, 2008. "The Airport Industry in a Competitive Environment: A United Kingdom Perspective," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers, OECD Publishing 2008/15, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00331282_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00331282_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Herman Z. Bennett & Ziga Zarnic, 2008. "International Competitiveness of the Mediterranean Quartet:A Heterogeneous-Product Approach," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 08/240, International Monetary Fund.
- Douglas D. Davis, 2008. "Behavioral Convergence Properties of Cournot and Bertrand Markets: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics 0808, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2011.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008058 is not listed on IDEAS anymore