Report NEP-CSE-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Coad, 2008. "Distance to Frontier and Appropriate Business Strategy," LEM Papers Series 2008/13, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Heinz Hollenstein, 2008. "Characteristics of Foreign R&D Strategies of Swiss Firms. Implications for Policy," WIFO Working Papers 315, WIFO.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Ekta Selarka, 2008. "Impact of M&A on firm performance in India: Implications for concentration of ownership and insider entrenchment," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp907, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Md. Aminul Islam & Farid Ahammad Sobhani, 2008. "Determinants of Outsourcing Decision in the Manufacturing Industry in Bangladesh," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2008-23, American International University-Bangladesh, Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised Jun 2008.
- Nikolaos Georgantz�s & Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2008. "Strategic delegation in experimental duopolies with endogenous incentive contracts," Working Papers 0809, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marinucci, Marco, 2008. "Optimal ownership in joint ventures with contributions of asymmetric partners," MPRA Paper 8985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karl Aiginger, 2008. "The Impact of Competition on Macroeconomic Performance," WIFO Working Papers 318, WIFO.