Report NEP-CSE-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hansen, Zeynep & Higgins, Matthew, 2007. "The Effect of Contractual Complexity on Technology Sourcing Agreements," MPRA Paper 4979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2007. "The Role of the Common Prior in Robust Implementation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1628, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2007. "Partnerships vs. Firms Entry Strategies," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno" 0049, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Lena Giesbert, 2007. "Seeking Opportunities: Migration as an Income Diversification Strategy of Households in Kakamega District in Kenya," GIGA Working Paper Series, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies 58, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Omar Licandro & Antonio Navas-Ruiz, 2007. "Trade liberalization, competition and growth," Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa we076536, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Mittermaier, Ferdinand, 2007. "Subsidy Competition and the Role of Firm Ownership," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 2031, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Silvia Bou, 2007. "Estrategias de gestión de carteras, Evaluación de performance, Fondos de inversión de renta fija," Working Paper, Department of Business Economics, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona 200704, Department of Business Economics, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona.
- E. Cefis & A. Sabidussi & E.J.J. Schenk, 2007. "Do mergers of potentially dominant firms foster innovation? An empirical analysis for the manufacturing sector," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 07-20, Utrecht School of Economics.
- van Praag, Mirjam C. & Versloot, Peter H., 2007. "What Is the Value of Entrepreneurship? A Review of Recent Research," IZA Discussion Papers 3014, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2007. "Measuring Regional Innovativeness - A Methodological Discussion and an Application to One German Industry," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2007-065, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- E. Cefis & M. Grondsma & A. Sabidussi & E.J.J. Schenk, 2007. "The role of innovation in merger policy: Europeâ€™s efficiency defence versus Americaâ€™s innovation markets approach. Two cases," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 07-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Ulf von Lilienfeld-Toal & Stefan Ruenzi, 2007. "Why Managers Hold Shares of Their Firms: An Empirical Analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany SFB649DP2007-055, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.