Report NEP-CSE-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Noel & Mark Schankerman, 2006. "Strategic Patenting and Software Innovation," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE 43, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Marin, Dalia & Verdier, Thierry, 2007. "Competing in Organizations: Firm Heterogeneity and International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6342, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Säve-Söderbergh, Jenny, 2007. "Are Women Asking for Low Wages? Gender Differences in Wage Bargaining Strategies and Ensuing Bargaining Success," Working Paper Series, Swedish Institute for Social Research 7/2007, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rasyad A. Parinduri & Yohanes E. Riyanto, 2007. "The effect of Strategic Sale of Banks: Evidence from Indonesia," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE 0709, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Bismut, Sophie, 2006. "Competition in European Telecom Markets," MPRA Paper 3567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erik Stam & Kashifa Suddle & S. Jolanda A. Hessels & Andre van Stel, 2007. "High Growth Entrepreneurs, Public Policies and Economic Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2007-019, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Elena Antoniadou & Leonard J.Mirman, 2007. "Strategic Exploitation of a Common-Property Resource under Uncertainty," Vienna Economics Papers, University of Vienna, Department of Economics 0703, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.