Report NEP-CSE-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandra Phlippen & Massimo Riccaboni, 2007. "Radical Innovation and Network Evolution," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-039/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sanwal, Anand, 2007. "Can Finance Really Become a Strategic Partner to the Business?," MPRA Paper 3345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marin, Dalia & Verdier, Thierry, 2007. "Competing in Organizations: Firm Heterogeneity and International Trade," Discussion Papers in Economics 1933, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Maskus, Keith E. & Ganslandt, Mattias, 2007. "Intellectual Property Rights, Parallel Imports and Strategic Behavior," Working Paper Series 704, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Alexander Coad, 2007. "Firm Growth: A Survey," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-03, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Gual, Jordi & Mas, Nuria, 2007. "Industry characteristics and anti-competitive behavior: Evidence from the EU," IESE Research Papers D/687, IESE Business School.
- Koson Sapprasert, 2007. "The impact of ICT on the growth of the service industries," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070531, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo, revised Apr 2010.
- McManus, Walter, 2006. "Can proactive fuel economy strategies help automakers mitigate fuel price risk?," MPRA Paper 3460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shirou Kuwahara & Katsunori Yamada, 2007. "Population Growth and Local Home Environment Externality in an Endogenous Growth Model with Two Engines of Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-22, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Luís Cabral, 2007. "Dynamic Price Competition with Network Effects," Working Papers 22, Portuguese Competition Authority.